- Glen Roethel
- Site of my good friend Glen Roethel, singer/songwriter with a positive message. A top notch songsmith!
- Carol Fox Prescott
- A truly innovative & inspired acting/performance coach in NY. Carol & Paul offer a music improv/performance workshop together.
- Sawstudio pro audio software
- Have a PC? Looking for a way to record your music? This program will get you going.
- John Mazlish photography
- A talented photographer based in NYC
- Handcrafting Justice
- Fair Trade handcrafted goods by women in the developing world. Beautiful stuff!
- Hay House Radio
- Get inspired 24 hours a day!
- Healing words & water
- How the words Love & Gratitude affect water crystals (and your emotions)
- Angel's Gate
- A hospice/sanctuary for sick animals. They need your support now!
- Reiki, inspirational books & CD
- High quality books & meditation CDs from reiki master Gary Spolansky
- S.B. MacDonald Custom Instruments
- Custom built guitars, guitar repair, guitar restoration
- News and commentary for the folk, roots and singer/songer communities!
- history of makeup in theatre
It's great that children are learning about drama and theater. Thanks for reaching out Rachel.
"My name is Rachel and I volunteer as a drama teacher to a special group of students. We are preparing for our Winter production of Alice In Wonderland!
After showing the class your website, I challenged them with finding an article that would be useful for our school production as well as for your site and visitors. One of my girls, Cindy, found a really interesting article about the history of makeup and after a class vote, we chose to share her article with you."